Brake Repairs and Maintenance for Automobiles
Your brake system is one of the most important things to maintain in your vehicle. Without a well-maintained brake system, you and everyone else on the road are put at risk. Here at Patriot Diesel and Automotive, we offer a wide array of brake repair and maintenance services for fluid-based brake systems.
- Brake Calliper Service
- From lubricating slider pins to replacing the callipers altogether, our team of mechanics does it all.
- Brake Pad Service
- When your brake pads are worn down, they’ll begin to make noise and function poorly. We replace old brake pads with new high-quality sets to ensure your brakes work optimally.
- Brake Rotor Service
- When getting your brake pads swapped out, it’s important to also change out your brake rotors. This is a routine aspect of a regular brake job.
Coolant System Repairs and Maintenance for Automobiles
If your engine starts to overheat, you cannot keep driving on it, for doing so will cause irreparable damage. There are a variety of reasons as to why your engine may overheat, but the most common is definitely low coolant levels due to a leaking hose. When there isn’t enough coolant in your system, not enough radiant heat is absorbed, and your engine will overheat. Here are a few of our common coolant system services:
- Coolant Flush
- Over time, coolants break down and fail to absorb radiant heat as effectively as they once did. It’s important to get your coolant flushed and replaced once every 2 years.
- Water Pump Repairs
- Your water pump is the component that pushes the coolant through your system. If this component malfunctions, your engine will overheat.
- Radiator Repairs
- If your radiator is clogged with debris, has damaged fins, or is leaking, your engine will begin to overheat. Without properly functioning coolant channels, your radiator cannot do its job and will need to be repaired or replaced.
Our Other Automotive Repairs & Services
We here at Patriot Diesel and Automotive in Cheyenne, WY, offer a wide variety of automotive repairs. They include, but are not limited to, axle services, driveline services, exhaust services, engine maintenance, transmission maintenance, differential maintenance, transfer case maintenance, diagnostics, and more! We pride ourselves on being your one-stop shop for all your automotive maintenance needs. Call today to see how we can help!
Areas We Service
We have two locations; they are as follows:
- Patriot Diesel and Automotive (1811 Hickley Drive, Cheyenne, WY)
- This particular location is where we provide all light-duty and automotive services.
- Patriot Diesel Heavy Duty (2503 E Foxfarm Rd, Cheyenne, WY)
- This particular location is our medium-duty and heavy-duty repair shop.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
To speak to our staff or to book an appointment for service at either of our two locations, give us a call. We are open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.