Find Your Career at Patriot Diesel Service
Patriot Diesel Service is an all-encompassing diesel repair company that works on light, medium, and heavy-duty diesel trucks. We are looking to hire Diesel Technicians who have a passion for exceptional service, innovation and personal development. Mechanics who are experts in their trade!
The ideal candidates are highly organized and have in-depth knowledge of diesel vehicles.
This role is responsible for:
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance
- Perform inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake, and air systems
- Able to utilize vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes and assign repairs
- Work with a high degree of independence and with a high level of productivity.
Requirements for this position include
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in diesel truck and equipment maintenance
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Punctual, able to follow instructions, multi-task and apply initiative
- Positive attitude, safety consciousness, good instincts, and self-motivation.
🗓️ Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
❤️🩹 Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
💵 Retirement Plan
🕧 Paid Time Off
Salary: $20-$65 / hour depending on experience and skill set
Interested applicants should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.