Find Your Career at Patriot Diesel Service
Patriot Diesel Service is an all-encompassing diesel repair company that works on light, medium, and heavy-duty diesel trucks. We are looking to hire Diesel Technicians who have a passion for exceptional service, innovation and personal development. Mechanics who are experts in their trade!
The ideal candidates are highly organized and have in-depth knowledge of diesel vehicles.
This role is responsible for:
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance
- Perform inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake, and air systems
- Able to utilize vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes and assign repairs
- Perform service calls for emergency repairs
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment
- Complete required paperwork associated with repairs (documenting parts and labor time)
- Working knowledge of computers and basic operation
- Work with a high degree of independence and with a high level of productivity
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with assigned customers and vendors.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Requirements for this position include
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in diesel truck and equipment maintenance
- ASE Certification is an asset
- Must provide own hand tools that are adequate to perform job functions
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Proficiency in the use of mobile devices, navigation of mobile applications and use of email to document repairs and communication. Ability to learn new platforms
- Must be able to lift 75lbs
- Enthusiastic team player
- Punctual, able to follow instructions, multi-task and apply initiative
- Positive attitude, safety consciousness, good instincts, and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks
🗓️ Monday to Friday: 8am - 5pm
❤️🩹 Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
💵 Bonus Pay
🕧 Paid Time Off
➕ Aflac accident plan 100% paid and voluntary Aflac offerings
Salary: $20-$60 / hour depending on experience
Interested applicants should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.